Mission Statement: "To assist people to realize their full potential in Christ!"
At Bethany Fellowship, our mission is to create a caring community of faith which:
- creates a welcoming place of belonging and family.
- nurtures a true sense of love, caring, and support.
- manifests the Word of God through our daily lives.
- develops our understanding and knowledge through studying the Word of Truth.
- preaches the inspired Word for correction, teaching, rebuking, and training.
- seeks to create an atmosphere for true worship in the Spirit.
- equips and empowers believers for ministry and service.
- creates meaningful and intentional platforms for fellowship.
- develops and creates spaces for believers to exercise their giftings.
- transforms lives through acts of loving service.
- models intentional Godly, and Spirit-filled lives.
- provides intercessory prayer support for salvation, healing, and restoration.
- provides material support to the needy.
- provides counselling support for healing and restoration.
- are faithful stewards of our people, finances, and resources.
- supports the Body of Christ.